Send a booking request
Lisa and Clive Orchard
Main Road, West Lulworth,
Dorset BH20 5RL
Where to find us
- Economy Taxis - 07949 522 533
- Jurassic Cabs - 01929 558 119
- Silver Cars - 01929 400409
- Garrison Cars - 01929 463395
- Durdle Door Cabs - 01929 444 546 / 07414861001
Plan your journey door-to-door by car, bus, train or bike with Transport Direct
Travelling by car
We have enough parking for ONE car per room booked.
For detailed directions door to door, try the AA Route Planner, using BH20 5RL as the destination post code.
For those travelling by road, we are approximately 1 hour by car from the M27 motorway, safe off road parking being provided in our car park.
Directions from London
(approx 2.5 hours)
- M25 to junction 12
- M3 westbound to junction 14
- M27 westbound towards Dorchester
- M27 to junction 1
- A31 to Bere Regis
- At the large roundabout by the Shell garage take the A35 towards Wareham
- At the next roundabout turn right through Bere Regis on the B3071 to Wool
- At the end of the road turn right towards Wool
- Left after the level crossing in Wool
- Follow the B3071 to West Lulworth
Travelling by Train
Our nearest railway station is Wool, which is a 10 minute taxi journey to Bindon Bottom, taxis being available on the station forecourt. Wool is on the main line from London Waterloo to Weymouth.
Underground Journey Planner for trains from Heathrow Terminals to London Waterloo.
National Rail Journey Planner from London Waterloo [WAT]to Wool [WOO]. Direct train journey is approximately 2.5 hours.
Directions from London
- Take the Weymouth train from Waterloo to Wool, (approx 2.25 hours).
- Take a Bus or Taxi from Wool to West Lulworth. (approx 15 mins).
- If a taxi is not available on the station forecourt, telephone:
Economy Taxis - 07949 522 533
Garrison Cars on 01929 463 395
Travelling by Air
We are a 45 minute car journey from Bournemouth Airport.
Directions in Lulworth
- Pass the Castle Inn on the right.
- Take the right fork at the War Memorial Cross (West Road).
- As you come to the junction, with the church on your left, turn left into Church Road.
- Drive down the hill with the village stores on your right
- At the T-junction Bindon Bottom is immediately opposite you.
- Please drive into our car park and park in one of the clearly marked car spaces.