Any questions about your stay?
Then just ask, we're always happy to help. Alternativeley you can check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Is there a minimum night stay?
Yes, bookings are a 2 night mimimum.
Note: Bank Holiday weekends are 3 nights minimum.
Are your prices per room and do they include breakfast?
All prices are per room, and include a delicious cooked breakfast.
What are your check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is after 4pm and before 7pm. Please contact us for other check-in arrangements.
Check-out is 10:30am on your morning of departure.
Are children welcome?
Children aged 16 and above are welcome.
Are pets welcome?
Sorry, no pets allowed.
What's included in the room?
- An extremely comfortable bed made up with Organic & Pure Cotton bed linen, luxury duvets and divine pillows
- Flat screen TV, with 'Free Sat' Channels & DVD player ~ And we have a small DVD Library.
- Wi Fi Internet Access
- A hospitality tray brimming with Organic/Fair Trade tea & herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate, decaf tea & coffee, filtered bottled water, fresh local milk and a jar of local biscuits & snacks.
- Fluffy Fair Trade/Organic cotton towels
- Luxury Fair Trade/Organic bathrobes
- Torch to get you to the pub and back in the dark (there are no street lights in the village)
- Organic luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel/bath foam & lots more...
- The Official Jurassic Coast Information & Guide Books
- A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do...